Visit the Abeno Harukas, the tallest building in Japan, and enjoy panoramic views from 300 meters high. Look out over the entire city of Osaka with views towards Kyoto. You'll be able to skip the lines and go straight up to the 300-meter observatory.
Take in a breathtaking view of Osaka from atop the city's tallest building, Abeno Harukas, towering 300 meters aboveground. The top of this new leading landmark offers a breathtaking 360° panoramic view, and a variety of great recreational activities
HARUKAS 300 is located on the 58th to 60th floor of ABENO HARUKAS. Standing at 300m, it is the tallest skyscraper in Osaka, filled with luxury stores, hotels, restaurants, and art galleries where you can shop, eat, and fulfil your shopping desire.
- Witness the breathtaking view of Osaka from Harukas 300 observatory deck at heights of 300m
- On the 58th floor, step out and stretch yourself in an open-air plaza or enjoy a hearty meal at the Sky Garden 300 restaurant
- On the 60th floor, get a panoramic view of Osaka from a 360° glass observation deck
- Feel the thrill of Japan's first 300m cliff experience on the 60th floor's EDGE THE HARUKAS
- Embark on a shopping spree at Abeno Harukas with a range of luxury stores to choose from, and enjoy tax returns on the spot
Due to coronavirus, this attraction is closed until April 5, 2020
Drink in the Osaka cityscape as far as the mountains from Japan's tallest building
Nestle among the clouds inside a bright and spacious viewing observatory
Recharge with endless eating and shopping all in one building